1. Finally, something to do with all my paper straw surplus. Making these Paper Straw Easels from Wants & Wishes Design Blog (photo via Wants & Wishes Design Blog).
2. Throughout the South wild muscadine grape vines wind their way through the countryside and make for some pretty sweet wine. Now these native grapes are being turned into Muscadine Juice from Carolina Wild with decidedly adorable packaging (photo via Garden and Gun).
3. There is now a hummus for everyone. Try the Everything Hummus (yes, like the bagel) from How Sweet It Is for your next brunch (photo via How Sweet It Is).
4. A simple Speckled Egg Cake from The Cake Blog just in time for spring (photo via The Cake Blog).
5. Meant for littles, but I’m making one for myself: DIY Plantable Felt Garden from A Beautiful Mess (photo via A Beautiful Mess).
6. Wes Anderson’s new movie The Grand Budapest Hotel is getting lots of buzz, but this video showing how to make the film’s star pastry, Mendl’s Courtesan au Chocolat, is even more exciting (photo via Buzzfeed).
7. Not quite warm enough for ice cream, but as soon as it is, I’m whipping up a tray of these easy-peasy Vanilla Ice Cream Bars with Pineapple and Mango from Best Friends for Frosting (photo via Best Friends for Frosting).